Vidyalakshmi Portal: Login, Registration, and Password Recovery Guide on vidyalakshmi.co.in – Vidya Lakshmi Portal Login, Registration, Recover Forgot Password @vidyalakshmi.co.in-: Vidya Lakshmi is a first-of-its-kind gateway for students looking for Education Loans. This gateway has been advanced under the direction of the Section of Financial Facilities (Ministry of Economics), the Subdivision of Higher Education (Ministry of Edification), the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA), etc. By retrieving the gateway, pupils can apply, view, and track teaching loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere. The gateway also offers connections to National Scholarship Gateway. Stay tuned with the article till the end to get all the information related to Vidya Lakshmi Portal Login, Registration, and Forgot Password.
Vidya Lakshmi Portal Login, Registration- Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Vidhya Lakshmi Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Benefit||education loans and scholarships|
Features of Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Vidya Lakshmi Gateway offers a single window for Pupils to admittance info and make applications for Educational Credits provided by Banks and Administration Scholarships. It has the succeeding features:
- Data about Educational Loan Systems of Banks.
- Common Educational Loan Application Form for Pupils
- Apply to manifold Banks for Educational Loans
- Facility for Banks to download Pupils’ Loan Applications
- Facility for Banks to upload loan dispensation status
- Facility for Pupils to email grievances/inquiries relating to Educational Loans to Banks
- Connection to National Scholarship Gateway for info and application for Government Studentships
Way to register on Vidya Lakshmi Portal
A schoolchild who wants to apply for a loan through Vidya Lakshmi must register first. The pupil must go to the VIDYALAKSHMI Portal homepage and hit on the link Register.
- Give the mandatory particulars for registration.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- E-mail ID
- Mobile no.
- Confirm the Password
- Give the Above Captcha
- Type the Captcha image code in the text box given for it. The code typed should match the image code shown. If the code is not observable, please refresh the code.
- Terms and Conditions Checkbox
- Check the checkbox for terms and conditions, ‘I agree to the Internet site (Clickwrap) agreement: Terms and Conditions’.
- A link is given to see the click-wrap contract
- Tap on the link to view and read the contract hyperlink given before acquiescing the registration.
- Hit on Submit button to submit the registration for the Vidya Lakshmi account.
- Confirm that you give a legal email Id while registering, as this Id will be castoff for all imminent communications on the Vidya Lakshmi gateway
Procedure to log in to the Vidya Lakshmi portal
- Go to Vidya Lakshmi’s Homepage. Hit on Login
- This segment opens on a new page and is given to pupils registered on the gateway to log in.
- Give your Email ID and password set while registering and the captcha copy code shown on the screen.
- Hit on the Login button.
- This section also offers forgot password link to recover the forgotten password
What to do if you forget the password
If you disremember your Vidya Lakshmi account’s password, you will need to tap on the Forgot Password link given in the login segment.
- Give the Email ID with which you have formed your Vidya Lakshmi login and click on Submit.
- A system-created password will be delivered to your email id
- Login with that system-created password delivered to your email. You will be required to change the password upon login.
Steps to Fill up the Loan Application Form
- To complete the Common Education Loan Application form, hit the Loan Application Form tab.
- Common Education Loan Application form will have appeared
- The form has eight segments
- Directions to fill up the common education loan application form are given at the beginning of the form.
- Read the directions sensibly before commencing the procedure of filling up the application form.
The sections on Loan Application Form
- Basic Info
- Private Information
- Present Banker Particulars
- Course Particulars
- Charge of Finance Particulars
- Personal Data of Guarantor
- Current Banker of Guarantor
- Upload Credentials
Way to upload credentials
- Choose the anticipated file through the Browse selection
- The trail of the chosen file will be shown on the screen
- Tap on Upload to upload the chosen file
- Credentials are to be uploaded only in format jpeg,.pdf, .png,.tiff
- The total size of all the credentials should be max 2 MB
- You can also delete the uploaded credentials by clicking on the Delete button given for each document
- Hit on each tab to get a preview of all the data filled in by the candidate
- Once all the segments of the form are correctly filled and compulsory credentials are uploaded, you will be driven to choose the announcement checkbox given on the Upload Documents tab
- Hit on the checkbox given for the ‘I agree on the Upload Credentials’ tab
- Preview the particulars
- Hit on Ok on the above pop-up message
- Tap on Submit
Procedure to Apply for Loan Schemes Under Vidya Lakshmi Portal
- Once the form acquiesces, you can apply for a loan system by clicking on Apply
- Go to Search for a Loan system to check the list of systems obtainable under Vidya Lakshmi
- Once you tap Apply, the IFSC code search screen will be shown.
- Search for the anticipated bank branch by giving the city, branch name, or IFSC code.
- Choose the anticipated bank branch record
- Hit on Submit to acquiesce the loan application to the bank.